Kid has his priorities sorted out
that I chased a boy
who ripped me to shreds
says a lot more
than it did about him.
Fair Beatrice, I thank you for your pains.
me when buying something over $10: do i need this? do i need any material objects? will this matter when i face the great abyss?
I’ve been promising ladyhistory that I’d pick up the Mr. Washington Kindergarten teacher series again, so, this is me working on trying to get back to it!
(the t shirt is available here)
THIS IS ABSOLUTE PERFECTION I LOVE IT
E: You must know I could never leave him!
K: Of course, your father. I too have been giving it some thought.
E:He has spent the whole of my life terrified that this would happen… that I would be taken away from Hartfield. He could not bear it and I will not do it!
K: As i said, I have put my mind to a solution…
the feature that lets you know when your friend is typing has struck fear in the hearts of many lacking quick wit
"… and to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end."
Here’s to book seven. Here’s to the years of anticipation before it and the years of discussion in its wake. Here’s to the boy who lived and how he changed everything.
And here’s to you, if you know that “the very end” isn’t happening anytime soon.
everydayblatherings said: Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly then send it to 10 of your favorite followers!
thank you darling! i got one of these yesterday too so i gotta think of 5 more things now hmmm let’s see
1. i’m really enthusiastic and cheerful all the time and a lot of people make fun of me for it but it’s one of my favorite things about myself
2. a certain young gentleman of my acquaintance came in 5th in the country at debate nationals last month, but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s lost to me 60% of the time in our own district cAN I GET A HELL YEAH
3. last year i wrote an angsty poem about my boy problems but inserted a presidential reference wherever a metaphor/simile would have normally gone (resulting in lines like “you ignored me as blithely as bush ignored facts”) and i performed it at a local poetry open mic and everyone LOVED it- i got the loudest applause of the night and random people gave me congratulatory hugs. i’m just really proud that i was able to write something that was real and funny and good enough to resonate with people and i still think about it sometimes when i’m sad
4. another writing story i’m proud of: one time i had to write a form letter asking various people if they’d be interested in speaking at a 5K that some pals (hi alexandra) and i were putting together, and we sent copies to some really big political names for the hell of it, and that is the story of how i discovered that i can write a good enough letter to get responses from stephen colbert, joe biden, and jimmy carter
5. i have excellent penmanship